This tutorial will guide you through:
- How to enable support access
- Adding/editing business details
- Adding an additional entity
- Adding a company logo
Before you start
- Validate your Safe Ag System account by opening the Safe Ag System Registration email that was sent upon creation of your account. Click Confirm and get started.
- When you first log into your Safe Ag System account on the desktop you will be automatically be directed to the My Details section to update your password.
At times you may need our assistance for support or training purposes. This may require us to access your system and in order to to do this we require you to enable support access. Having this turned on will ensure we can quickly access your system when you need us.
- Click the settings cog in the top right-hand corner of your Safe Ag System and select My Account.
- Slide the Allow Safe Ag Systems support access toggle to the right (toggle will turn green).
Note - If at any stage you wish to remove support access, just slide the toggle back to the left.
- In the side menu, select Business > Business Details and select the Primary
- Enter the required key primary business details.
Note - Address, email and ABN details added here will be displayed on the letterhead for policies, inductions and reports. This email will also be the primary email for receiving Safe Ag System invoices and payment receipts.
- Click Save Business Details.
- Scroll down to Business Contacts and enter your key contacts.
Note - If additional contact fields are required click add a contact field.
- Click Save Business Contacts.
If you have other entities that are (from time to time) under the management control of the primary entity and have the necessity to work in compliance with the primary entities WHS management system you can record them under other entities.
- In the side menu, select Business > Business Details and select the Other Entities.
- Click on add another entity and add the entities details.
- Click Save.
- In the side menu, select Business > Business Details and select the Add/Edit Logo tab.
- Click on upload image and select your logo.
Note - The logo will then appear on any policies, inductions and reports that are created within your Safe Ag Systems.