This tutorial will guide you through:
- Starting a Near Miss & Incident Report on the Mobile App
- Completing a Near Miss & Incident Report on the Desktop
- Completing an Existing Near Miss & Incident Report
- Tap the Report icon at the bottom of the app.
- Tap Near Miss / Incident.
- Fill out the form as required.
- Add key witnesses by tapping the Add Witness Icon.
- (Optional) Upload images as required.
- Tap Save Report.
Note- Business Administrator’s will receive a notification when a Near Miss & Incident report is started on the mobile application.
Safe Ag Systems Near Miss & Incident reporting tool is an intuitive questionnaire which asks for specific information to cover off your Near Miss & Incident reporting requirements. All information recorded is confidential to your business. Gathering this data can help you make better decisions towards a safer workplace.
On Desktop Only
If completing an existing report started on Phone/Device
- In the side menu, select Safety Manager > Near Miss and Incident and then select the Existing Reports.
- Find the applicable report and click Resume.
- Now move to step 4 listed below.
Creating a Near Miss and Incident Report from new on Desktop
- In the side menu, select Safety Manager > Near Miss and Incident and then click Add New.
- Enter report title, location and date of incident.
- Click Create Report.
- Complete the form as required
- The Essentials
- Upload images as required
- Add key Witnesses
- Take Action
- Sign Off
- With mouse or upload signature
- The Essentials
- (Optional) Create a Task – if at any stage you require to take action to rectify an identified issue you can create a task by clicking the Create a Task Icon at the top of the page. This will automatically insert the details of the Near Miss & Incident report within the task details so you can trace the task back to the applicable report.
- Once finished click Complete.
Note- Once a report is signed off and completed it is saved as Read Only in the Existing Reports tab.
Note- Items marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
Note- Save the report at any stage to complete at a later date.