The latest Safe Ag Systems version release details and features.
- Ability to attach multiple checklists to an inventory item.
- Checklist Builder section now displays if a checklist is attached to an inventory item.
- Fixes to Worker Tiles security access information display.
- Fixes to contractor connection in Manage Workers.
This release sees the addition of the ability to attach multiple checklists to an inventory item (machinery, structures and tools). Checklists for multiple subjects can now be added e.g. Safe Work Procedure, Maintenance checklist, Pre-start checklist. Multiple safety checklists is fully supported by the Mobile App, where a user selects the attached checklist they wish to access through the inventory items menu. Safety checklists can then be actioned as per normal.
- Data Management - brings the ability to download all data for your company on your first login or via the Data Management menu at anytime.
- Ability to attach multiple Safety Checklists to Inventory items.
- Worker Image shown in Notice Board.
- General small bug fixes.
- Task Manager split into 'My Tasks' and 'All Tasks'
- Task Manager shows user image if uploaded in Manage Workers
- Add new Task Manager sorting options
- Fixes to existing Task Manager sorting
- Fixed Inventory search functionality
- Fixed bugs for Notice Board
This mobile release provides users with the option to view just their own tasks on the mobile app. If a profile picture has been added to a workers profile this will also now show in the Task Manager making it easier to identify who is assigned to particular tasks.
- New onboarding process for new companies.
- Visitor inductions can now be received and run on the same mobile device.
- New and improved process for visitor induction emails.
- Blocked ability to re-scan a completed Induction QR Code.
- Fix for 'Date Signed' within Inductions.
- Fix for Safety Checklist not displaying title.
- Fixed file uploads in Policies and Checklists (Android only).
- Fixed bug when accessing Hazard Map (Android only).
- Release of Safe Ag Systems LITE product .
- Improved visibility of attachments within induction builder and induction reporting.
- Fixes for Policy formatting.
- Fixes for Task Manager.
- Added support for Safe Ag Systems LITE product.
- New onboarding experience to highlight key functions of the app.
- We have streamlined the data management page in user settings.
- Fixes to image uploads for Near Miss & Incident reporting and Inventory Maintenance.
- Fixes to Emergency Alert mapping.
- Ability to upload documents into policies, checklists, emergency management & health records.
- Small bug fix for viewing QR codes on the desktop.
- General bug fixes.
- Increased data load timeout, reducing data load issues.
- Fixed issue with QR codes not scanning correctly.
- Fixed issue with viewing of consecutive safety inspection reports.
- Fixed security access issues for safety inspections archiving functionality.
- Task Manager - Full page view and greater search/filter functionality.
- General small bug fixes.
This desktop release sees phase one of our Task Manager overhaul become available. Now accessible via Safety Manager in the main menu, the Task Manager has been made available as a full page view. It provides users with greater search and filtering functionality, while also having the ability to bulk archive, delete and complete tasks.