Need help getting your safety system up and running?
We will come to your farm for a once-off cost.
Who is this program for
Agribusiness owners or managers wanting to set up their safety system with minimum amount of downtime.
Proactive clients wanting to condense the implementation process and use the system more effectively.
The on-farm training is about having a real, open conversation, dealing with the key safety issues effecting your agribusiness.
The on-farm training program is ideal if:
- You are flat out and time poor, and in need of a rolling out your safety system with a minimum amount of fuss for you or your workers.
- You are approaching a very busy period and are looking for expert advice on how to improve your processes fast.
- You are looking to take a more proactive role towards safety in your agribusiness.
- You would like to improve communication on your farm to help you deal with staff, family dynamics and change the way you ‘have always done things’.
Topics included (but not limited to):
- Finish any critical data entry.
- Initiate inductions.
- Print and stick critical SWP on high risk machinery.
- Get all workers logged in and familiar with the app.
- Complete worker inductions and show them how to:
– Go on off farm
– Find Emergency info (set off an alert)
– Scan a QR code and add machinery maintenance
– Do a safety inspection of a high risk area
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Register your interest
Fee: $480.00 ex. GST (plus travel costs per km).
Group sessions available
If you would prefer to share the cost, we can organise a group training session for a maximum of four farms at one time.
Terms and Conditions
Quoted fee is for a 3.5 hour on-farm training block plus travel.
The Safe Ag Systems client service team will contact you prior to the on-site visit to ensure basic level of setup is done to ensure maximum use of time on farm.
Tax invoices will be issued within 3 working days on completion of the course and payment terms are 7 days.
Date: Week commencing Mon 10 Dec, 2018
Location: Griffith, NSW and surrounding areas